What is IVR
IVR , or Interactive Voice Response, is a telephone technology that allows users to interact with a computerized voice instead of a human operator.
The user dials a number or accesses a website using their telephone keypad. The call then routes through a series of prompts which are played back to the caller over the line. These prompts may ask for personal details such as name, address, credit card details, etc. Once all this information has been entered, the call routes to an appropriate department within the company.
Benefits of IVR
The IVR system plays a vital role in modern business communication. It enables companies to provide better service to customers while reducing costs.
Focus on customer retention – Reduce the amount of time a live agent is on the phone, enabling them to prioritize high-value customers
- Reduce phone queue – By automating the process of taking orders, you cut down on the need for employees to take orders. Instead they can focus on other tasks.
- Improve customer service – When customers have to wait on hold, they often become frustrated and give up before reaching someone who can help.
- Automate your sales processes by creating scripts for each step of the sales funnel.
- Increase conversion rates by providing more relevant content based on the customer’s needs.
- Reduce the amount of time spent on the phone by automating the order taking process.
IVR+ with Channel Automation
IVR+ with Channel Automation is an easy-to-use solution that provides instant access to an interactive voice response platform. This means that when a contact calls into one of our channels, the first thing they hear is a friendly greeting from us. It’s easy to customize and program this message, as well as organize how calls are routed, and automatically look up customer information. You can also have the program automate texts relating to the phone call, and update and save information as well.
Experience it for Yourself
If you’ve already sent us your information, you can call +16573857999 to see Channel Automation’s IVR at work. If you haven’t, experience yourself by filling out the contact form found here. You will also be able to watch a short video showcasing the programming process. As soon as you submit the form, you’ll receive a call demonstrating Channel Automation’s IVR+